We’ve been waking up to mornings in the mid-40s and low 50s here in Vermont already. So, you know what that means? It means the September menu is full of easy dinner recipes that are warm and comforting for fall.
Like soups and stews…casseroles and baked dishes.
Fall is my favorite food time of the year. I love comfort food.
And honestly, I’m just not a big fan of cooking in the summer. It’s too hot and I’m not really interested in eating large meals.
Of course, September’s weather can be tricky for cooking. Some days are warm…some are freezing. So, this month we have tons of easy dinner recipes that offer a variety of options.
Switch them up if you need to fit the weather. If it’s hot on the 14th and you don’t feel like having soup, switch it with a day that has sandwiches or even breakfast.
Do whatever works for you!
Here’s the list of recipes:
(Scroll down to download the printable menu planner)
Easy Dinner Recipes for September
- Whiskey Cheddar Burgers and Grilled Garlic Butter Potatoes
- BBQ Pot Roast from The Gunny Sack with Mashed Potatoes and Balsamic Roasted Vegetables from Emily Bites
- Spicy Pickle Chicken and French Fries
- Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Spicy Chicken Ramen
- French Bread Pizza Burgers
- Garlic Chicken and Linguini
- Garlic Pepper Steak and Parmesan Garlic Baked Potatoes
- General Tso Chicken
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Creamy Baked Ziti
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Spaghetti and Sausage Meatballs
- Homemade Chicken and Stars Soup
- Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup
- Homemade Lasagna
- Lemon Ginger Chicken with Spinach and Broccoli Casserole
- Quick and Easy Goulash
- Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna
- Old-Fashioned Salisbury Steak and French Fries
- Macaroni and Tomato Casserole
- Pan-Fried Pork Chops from Ree Drummond on The Food Network with Apple Beer Braised Cabbage
- Sweet and Tangy Mozzarella Parmesan Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Homemade Cheese Pizza
- Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli Alfredo
- BBQ Beef and Bean Casserole
- Sweet and Spicy Sausage Ramen Noodle Skillet
- Depression Dinner
Click the image below to download a copy for your family!
Please note: This free printable menu plan is a gift from me to you and cannot be sold, transferred or altered, in any way, without my written consent. Feel Free to share the link with family and friends so they can download their own copy.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!