This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Thinking about making some money with your doodles and sketches but don’t know where to start? Here’s a list of 10 printables you should sell on Etsy…
If you really love to doodle and are serious about making some money with your cute little sketches, then you should consider opening a shop to sell on Etsy. There are so many ways to make money with your art skills.
You could design and sell t-shirts, start a stationery business (like me!) or if you want to keep your overhead low and your income passive, then start thinking about ways to incorporate your doodles into a printable product.
People love printable designs because they get instant gratification and there are so many printables you can sell on Etsy! Plus, Etsy makes it really easy to get started, too.
All you have to do is open a new shop, set up your listing as a digital download, upload the file and start selling. Of course, you’ll have to market your product, too! But, then your customers will have the opportunity to instantly download their new printable after checkout and you get to sit back and watch your change roll in. No packaging, no shipping and no stress!
It’s so simple, I don’t know why more people aren’t doing it…but we’ll keep it our little secret, okay?
So, if you’re seriously serious about making a little passive income from your doodles and sketches, then read on to check out my list of 10 printables you should sell on Etsy…
10 Printables You Should Sell on Etsy
- Calendars – The most popular search for printables are printable calendars…year after year.
- Greeting Cards – People forget to buy greeting cards all the time…selling a printable version that they can download 5 minutes before a party is genius!
- Invitations – Party invitations are expensive! Why not offer a cheaper version that they can print themselves to save some money?
- Holiday/Seasonal – Think decorations, gift tags, wrapping paper, etc.
- Party – Banners, signs, labels in all different shapes and sizes, food tags and tent cards.
- Early Education – Flash cards, coloring pages and simple worksheets are all necessary learning tools for the little ones. Why not make it easy for Moms and teachers to print them on their own?
- Budgeting – As I said yesterday, budgeting it definitely on your mind, so why not help yourself and make a few budget worksheets. Then, help others by offering them for sale in printable format?
- Planners – This has been another theme this past year. You want to get more organized, it’s obvious. So, instead of searching for “ways to do it”, start making some printable planners that will help you and then, again, offer them to others for sale.
- Activities for Kids – Think dot to dot, cut outs and simple puzzles. Printable activities are perfect for kids on rainy, cold or snowy days when they are stuck indoors and sometimes, Mom is willing to pay a great deal for just a tiny bit of sanity.
- Stickers – Stickers galore, my friends! They are very popular, so make them in all sorts of shapes and sizes with lots of cute little doodles and you’ll do great!
That’s it! We’ve made it to the end of the list – do you feel inspired, yet?
Do you want to run to your sketch book and start doodling?
That was my mission. Now, when you’re all done doodling, go to Etsy, open your brand new shop and start selling!
I wish you much luck in your journey of starting to sell on Etsy…just keep your mind focused on what you want to do and do it!
Have a Spectacular Day!