It’s my unofficial birthday (leap year baby here!) and what better way to celebrate the delicious little morsels, than with a round-up of yummy chocolate chip recipes from around the web?
My girls love chocolate chips. If it was up to my youngest daughter, she’d just save time and eat them straight out of the bag.
My older daughter, however, is more like her Mama when it comes to eating chocolate – it’s gotta be IN something.
Plain just doesn’t cut it!
Since today’s a special day, I’m going to whip up a batch of my favorite Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies to celebrate and I thought it would be fun to make a list of yummy recipes for you, too!
Below you’ll find a list of 17 chocolate chip recipes – any of which are perfect for celebrating this chocolatey day!
17 Chocolate Chip Recipes to Wow Your Friends and Family
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Food · Life · Design
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar from Food · Life · Design
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Tastes Better From Scratch
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars from Eating on a Dime
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins from Little Sweet Baker
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie from A Family Feast
- Gooey Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Bars from Averie Cooks
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake from Our Table for Seven
- Chocolate Chip Scone Nibbles from King Arthur Flour
- Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Cincy Shopper
- Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino from Life is Poppin’
- Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies from Sweet Spicy Kitchen
- Chocolate Chip Mug Cake from Kirbie’s Cravings
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Cheesecake Filling from Suburban Simplicity
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.