This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Want to earn some extra money but don’t know what to sell? Here’s 7 ways to earn passive income on Etsy without putting in a whole lotta work!
For the past several weeks I’ve been sharing tips and tricks for learning how to sell on Etsy.
I’ve also shared 10 things I’ve learned after 10 years on Etsy. But, I realized that I’ve been neglecting to share different ways to earn passive income on Etsy.
Passive Income? What the Heck Is That?
Passive Income is basically income that you continue to earn from long after the work is completed. It means you do the work once and you earn over and over and over again…from the same work.
How awesome is that?
Take a second to think about that…
Imagine creating a product today and waking up tomorrow (and the next day, and the next day…) to sales in your inbox.
Yes, it is possible! And it’s not as hard as you think.
Here’s 7 ways to help you get started –
- Printable Planners – Printable planners for students, teachers, homeowners and business professionals are HUGELY popular on Etsy.
- Printable Party Supplies – Posters, labels, tent cards, banners and other printable party supplies are big sellers, because there are so many busy moms searching for easy (and affordable!) ways to create memorable parties for their children.
- Craft Patterns – DIY projects are huge right now and if you know how to create an easy-to-follow pattern for sewing, scrapbooking and/or woodworking, you’re sure to start earning passive income quickly!
- Photography – Love taking photographs? Offer your photos as instant downloads in different sizes! Many customers are searching for beautiful photography to decorate their homes, but many business owners and bloggers are also searching for random “stock photography” for using on websites and blogs.
- Business Design – Small business and other Etsy sellers are constantly in need of business design. Offer editable business cards, resumes, website designs, logos and business stationery to kick off your passive income empire.
- Illustration/Graphic Design – Can you draw or are you a Photoshop master? Sell your simple illustrations and graphic design for commercial purposes and allow other small businesses to use them in their own creations and designs.
- Informational Products – Even writers can earn passive income on Etsy! Create and sell informational e-books like cookbooks, how-to manuals and tutorials.
Whew! That’s a lot to take in, I know, but don’t stress. Just choose 1 idea…an idea that you really love…and get to work! Once you’ve got a design, create and list your new products for sale and start earning passive income on Etsy today.
Click here to get 40 free listings when you open a new Etsy shop!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Great Day!
Last Updated on