Are you looking for a little fall flavor for your cakes and treats? Look no further than this decadent Apple Butter Frosting!
Use it on cakes, cupcakes, homemade pop-tarts, muffins, pancakes…just about any food you want to frost. This yummy Apple Butter Frosting has just 4 ingredients and it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare! So let’s get started!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp apple butter
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Place the butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the apple butter to the mixing bowl.
- Mix the butter and apple butter together until smooth.
- Add the confectioners sugar.
- Combine the confectioners sugar with the butter and apple butter until coarse crumbs appear.
- Add the heavy cream to the crumbs.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread on cakes, cupcakes, muffins or anything of your choosing!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.