This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Are you looking for a little fall flavor for your cakes and treats? Look no further than this decadent Apple Butter Frosting!
Use it on cakes, cupcakes, homemade pop-tarts, muffins, pancakes…just about any food you want to frost. This yummy Apple Butter Frosting has just 4 ingredients and it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare! So let’s get started!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp apple butter
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Place the butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the apple butter to the mixing bowl.
- Mix the butter and apple butter together until smooth.
- Add the confectioners sugar.
- Combine the confectioners sugar with the butter and apple butter until coarse crumbs appear.
- Add the heavy cream to the crumbs.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread on cakes, cupcakes, muffins or anything of your choosing!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!