Love that sweet, spicy flavor combination of apples and cinnamon? Then, you have to try this Apple Spice Bread recipe!
With the gardening season upon us, I am trying to use up some of our canned goods from last year to make room for new goodies. And one of the leftovers we have in abundance is cinnamon apples. So, the other day, I decided to surprise the husband with this yummy Apple Spice Bread for a treat.
It’s a quick bread recipe, so it’s super simple to throw together…
Plus, you’ll just need some measuring spoons and cups, one mixing bowl and a wooden spoon to whip it up, so no excess dishes, either!
And it only takes about an hour to cook!
If you want to get really fancy, you could even make a simple icing to drizzle over the top or add a little crumble mix before baking.
It’s perfect for breakfast, a sweet treat or even a family brunch!
So, are you ready to make this delicious Apple Spice Bread?
Awesome! Let’s head to the kitchen and get cooking…
Apple Spice Bread Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 cup apple slices
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9 inch x 5 inch bread loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and spices in a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, oil, apple juice, eggs and apples to the dry ingredients. Use an electric mixer to combine.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 65 to 75 minutes.
- Remove bread from the oven and allow it to cool inside the pan for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the bread from the pan onto a cooling rack. Cool for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like:
- Cranberry Orange Bread Recipe
- Maple Vanilla Zucchini Bread
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread with Greek Yogurt
Have an Awesome Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.