Dinner’s Ready! Are you? If not, follow along with my April dinner menu plan and have good food on the table every night!
The April dinner menu plan is here! Already! How is it possible that we are already 4 months into 2019?
Do you know what that means? That means that my oldest daughter is going to graduate from high school in just 1 month. Tears! Lots and Lots of tears! How did we get here?!
But, that also means that I have a lot on my plate this month…no pun intended. It’s going to be busy! I’m apologizing ahead of time just in case I don’t get things posted as often as usual this month, but I’ll do my best. There’s invitations to be made, a party to plan and then, of course, a whole lotta prep-work for said party.
Do you have a kiddo graduating this year? If you do, I feel for you, my friend. It goes by so stinking fast! For those of you that don’t have a soon to be graduate…hold on tight…she’ll be grown in the blink of an eye.
But, of course, in the midst of all the madness, you’ve still got to eat dinner!
So, the dinner menu plan has lots of easy meals for April. Several of which you can just throw in your slow cooker and forget about until it’s time to eat. Along with a few that only take a few minutes to whip up.
Let’s get to it…
April 2019 Dinner Menu Plan
- BBQ Pot Roast (slow cooker) from Mother Thyme, Mashed Potatoes and Balsamic Roasted Vegetables from Emily Bites
- Spicy Chicken and French Fries
- Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Spicy Chicken Ramen
- French Bread Pizza Burgers
- Garlic Chicken and Linguini
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- General Tso Chicken
- Garlic Pepper Steak (slow cooker) with Parmesan Garlic Baked Potatoes
- Creamy Baked Ziti
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Spaghetti and Sausage Meatballs
- Homemade Chicken and Stars Soup
- Pancakes with Fresh Maple Syrup
- Homemade Lasagna
- Macaroni and Tomato Casserole
- Lemon Ginger Chicken (slow cooker) with Spinach and Broccoli Casserole
- Quick and Easy Goulash
- Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna
- Old-Fashioned Salisbury Steak with French Fries
- Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup
- Pork Chops with Apple Beer Braised Cabbage
- Sweet and Tangy Mozzarella Parmesan Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Homemade Cheese Pizza
- Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli Alfredo
- BBQ Beef and Bean Casserole
- Sweet and Spicy Sausage Ramen Noodle Skillet
- Depression Dinner
- Whiskey Cheddar Burgers with Grilled Garlic Butter Potatoes
Click the image below to download a copy and follow along!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.