This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
It’s Spring! Woohoo! Now, if only someone could tell Mother Nature, because the weather seems to disagree. But, in the spirit of spring, the April 2015 meal plan is ready a little early and I’ve included lots of recipes that scream warm weather and dinner on the porch.
As always the meal plan consists of 30 meal ideas for the month and includes a night for leftovers and a “pick night” too. With Easter coming on the 5th, don’t forget to check out my 10 Easter Decorations You Can Eat for some fun ideas to add to your holiday meal plan.
April 2015 Meal Plan
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches & Garden Salad
- Steak & French Fries
- Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- EASTER Dinner
- Hamburgers & Potato Salad
- Chicken Parmesan
- Beef Stew
- General Tso Chicken Sliders with Crunch Slaw (from Mom on Timeout)
- Chicken Primavera
- Homemade Pizza
- Maple Ham Steaks & Macaroni and Cheese
- Pick Night
- Chicken Ranch Lasagna (from Mom I’m Hungry)
- Beef Lo Mein
- Chicken Fried Steak & Baked Potatoes
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Baked Ziti
- Fried Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Bread Pizza
- Slow Cooker Ultimate Chicken Nachos (from 365 Days of Crock Pot)
- Soup & Grilled Cheese
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets & French Fries
- Cheeseburgers & Garden Salad
- Chicken Burritos
- Hot Meatball Subs
- Million Dollar Spaghetti (from Made from Pinterest)
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Sloppy Joe Goulash
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!