This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
~ August 2015 Menu Plan ~
Holy cow, you guys! Can you believe it’s time for the August meal plan already?
Where did July go? I think it skipped me! It seems like only yesterday, I was working on the July menu plan.
Oh well, we can’t change the passing of time. But, we can stop wasting so much of it! Especially, when it comes to meal time.
Use this free weekly menu planner and grocery list to help keep track of your meals and the food items you need to purchase. Or, if you don’t have access to a printer, check out these really cool DIY Menu Planner Ideas.
In the meantime, here’s my menu plan for August. It has a few new recipes and lots of old favorites.
Because some of the meals are pretty big…and because, it’s August and I don’t really want to sweat to death in the kitchen, I’ve also included leftovers once a week this month.
August 2015 Menu Plan
- Lasagna & Garden Salad
- Fried Chicken & French Fries
- Tortellini Salad
- Cheeseburger Macaroni
- French Bread Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo
- Hamburgers & Potato Salad
- Chicken Parmesan & Pasta
- Taco Salad
- Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
- Chicken Patties & Tater Tots
- Grilled Steak & Baked Potatoes
- Beefaroni from Eat, Thrive, Glow
- Chicken Nachos
- Firecracker Chicken & French Fries
- Homemade Pizza
- Sloppy Joes & Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken & Pineapple Kebobs from The Gunny Sack
- Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Lo Mein from Spend with Pennies
- Macaroni & Tomato Casserole
- Garlic Roast Beef & Mashed Potatoes
I hope you enjoy trying out my August 2015 Menu Plan!
Have a Spectacular Day!