Summer is winding down and gearing up for back to school is in full swing! I’ve compiled a wonderful list of back to school crock pot meals that will make the the families new routine feel a little easier.
With this list you can put more focus on those earlier bed times, helping with home work or just having the extra few moments to catch up and ask the important questions about how their days are going!
Back To School Crock Pot Meals
These are some of the recipes directly from our homes! We enjoy making these for our families, they are budget friendly and a lot involve scratch cooking made easy.
- Crockpot Party Kielbasa
- Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork
- The Best Slow Cooker Garlic Pepper Steak Recipe: 5 Ingredients + 5 Minutes of Prep Time!
- Slow Cooker Hamburger Soup in Homemade Bread Bowls
- Slow Cooker Lemon Ginger Chicken
- Crockpot Southern Green Beans and Stewed Tomatoes
- Easy American Chop Suey
- Slow Cooker Stout Chili
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
Must Try Crock Pot Meals
I spent some time pulling recipes from my, “must try book!” These are all mostly from other busy, budgeting mamas! Incredibly delicious and easy to put together recipes that you can find comfort in knowing you are providing a MEAL to your family without all the extra work and with your extra time available to them!
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Lime Fajitas by The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Sesame Pork Loin by The Magical Slow Cooker
- Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Cheesy Brisket Sliders by Mix & Match Mama
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Balsamic Beef by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Crockpot Philly Cheese Steaks by Stockpiling Moms
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore by Skinny Taste
- Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Bake by The Shabby Creek Cottage
There are some nights I don’t even have the time to follow a recipe. Or maybe the school week has been so insane that we are in desperate need of a grocery store restock, leaving me to have to be incredibly creative with the ingredients I have left in the fridge and cabinet.
Lastly, I sometimes pull together a crazy concoction in my efforts of not being wasteful! I will take all of the items I need to use up and whip up something new and fun!
Here are some DIY Seasoning Mixes for Slow Cooker Meals you could base your pull together meal on!
You Might Also Like…
- Back to School Breakfast Menu
- Make Ahead Breakfasts: Egg Muffins & More!
- How to Make Your Own Yogurt in a Crockpot
Love, light and a little grace…
Olivia Whalen is mama to three young girls who is devoted to creative learning, exploration and free range imagination. Olivia enjoys thinking outside of the box when it comes to preparing homemade baby food or meals for her family. She most enjoys allowing the little minds in her life to flourish and with that you will see her write about creative kid crafts, recipes that fit a family budget and keep everyone asking for more, tips and tricks for a tiny babe, and beginner homesteader fun! Some of her hobbies include gardening, hiking, reading, cooking or just basking in motherhood.