Need a really easy recipe to add to your meal plan for this week? Try this BBQ Beef and Bean Casserole!
It requires just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time to throw together and your whole family will love it.
I’m super excited about this recipe today, because this BBQ Beef and Bean Casserole is probably the easiest recipe that I’ve ever created.
And when I say easy, I really mean it.
Basically, you just throw some ground beef in a pot and brown, then, add a can of baked beans and some barbecue sauce.
Stir it up until it’s all nice and mixed.
Heat it on medium temperature until it starts to boil, then dump into a casserole dish and top with frozen tater tots before baking for 20 minutes or so.
You could even add some shredded cheddar cheese on top or throw in some sweet corn – I’ll bet that would be awesome!
I don’t know why I didn’t think of that when I made the recipe.
The only supplies/equipment you need to make this recipe are…
…and I’ll bet you already have those things in your kitchen.
So, why not?!
Add this recipe to your menu planner for the week and give it a try! I’ll bet your family loves it!
Here’s the handy dandy printable recipe:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can baked beans
- 2 cups BBQ sauce, (I used a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce.)
- 1/2 bag tater tots, frozen
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the ground beef in large skillet.
- Add the baked beans and BBQ sauce to the ground beef. Stir to combine.
- Pour the beef and bean mixture into a 9 inch x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the tater tots are golden brown.
- Serve hot.
You might also like:
- Macaroni and Tomato Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joe Casserole: Ready in Just 30 Minutes!
- Chicken & Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.