This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Are you looking for the best blueberry muffin recipe ever? Look no further – you’ve found it! This old fashioned blueberry muffin recipe is quick and easy to make, plus it only requires a few simple, pantry ingredients and it’s ready in just 30 minutes!
The other day, I made a batch of homemade blueberry pop-tarts which came out so good that they went like hot cakes.
So good that they ate them all before I got the chance to photograph them for you (mostly because I procrastinated!). I promise to make them again soon, so I can share!
But, for today, I’m sharing another of our favorites – the best blueberry muffin recipe ever, along with a free printable of the recipe.
Why is it the best?
That’s why they’re the best – because everyone loves them!
And you’ll love them, too, because they are super easy to throw together and they don’t require any crazy ingredients. Plus, they’re ready in just 30 minutes, so it’s easy to whip up a batch any day of the week!
The next time the kids are crying for something new for breakfast or you’re just in the mood for something blueberry – give this recipe a try, you’re sure to think it’s the best blueberry muffin recipe ever, too!
Here’s the standard printable for The Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe Ever –
(Get the free printable recipe card below!)
- 12 cavity muffin pan with reusable liners
- Small mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Medium scoop
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 12 cavity muffin pan with reusable liners (or grease and flour each cavity).
- Combine the oil, egg, milk and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Gently, fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin pan using a medium scoop. Fill each cavity approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the muffin pan.
Click the image below to download the Free Printable Recipe for the Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe Ever
©VLHamlinDesign Please keep in mind this free printable recipe is a gift from me to you and cannot be sold, transferred or altered in anyway without my written consent. Please feel free to share the link with family and friends so they can download their own copy.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Great Day!