This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Looking for a new way to preserve your garden harvest? Try these amazing Bread and Butter Dill Pickles – your whole family will love them – it’s truly everyone’s favorite pickle in one jar!
I’m on a pickling roll, my friends!
I might’ve mentioned before that I really love pickles…in fact, I’ve probably mentioned it a million times, because that’s how much I love pickles.
But, these Bread and Butter Dill Pickles have become my new favorite! It’s like everyone’s favorite kinds of pickles all in one!
They go great with cheese and crackers, hamburgers or straight outta the jar.
Go ahead – I won’t judge!
Eat them however you like!
Just be sure to make them…you won’t be sorry!
Here’s the recipe –
- 4 quarts cucumbers, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 2 to 3 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups apple cider vinegar
- 5 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tbsp mustard seed
- 1/2 cup dill, chopped
- Place the cucumbers and garlic in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt over the top. Add ice and stir. Let the cucumbers sit in the salt brine for 2 to 3 hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large pot. Heat on high temperature until boiling.
- Drain the cucumbers and add to the boiling vinegar mixture. Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Pack into 8 sterilized pint jars and top with lids. Tighten lids.
- Place in a hot water bath and process for 10 minutes.
- Cool and store for use all year!
That’s it! Easy peasy!
Want more pickle recipes? Try these…
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!