This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
This Cheese Ravioli Lasagna AKA Cheater Lasagna is easy to make, only requires 3 ingredients and it tastes like you’ve spent all day cooking!
Hello! I hope you’re feeling spectacular today! I’m still working on updating some old recipes here and today, I’m sharing one of your favorites…Cheese Ravioli Lasagna AKA Cheater Lasagna!
Remember this one? I can’t believe it’s been 3 years since I originally posted this recipe, but since it’s so stinking easy to make, I thought now would be a great time to update it for you.
And the fact that it requires just 3 ingredients can’t come at a better time, I’m sure!
As I’ve mentioned before Lasagna is my favorite food…my favorite food. It’s worth mentioning twice.
I love it that much.
And honestly, we don’t have it often enough to satisfy my love of it.
But, that was before I found Cheese Ravioli Lasagna…
We might actually have it a whole lot more often, now!
I mean, I really love my regular Homemade Lasagna recipe, but…
This stuff is amazing!!
And SO easy to make…
Instead of just calling this Cheese Ravioli as it should be called, I decided to call it Cheater Lasagna because it is so easy to make!
It seriously requires just 3 ingredients and if I didn’t tell you it had ravioli in it instead of lasagna noodles, you’d never even know.
When you make this recipe, you really feel like you’re cheating because it’s THAT easy!
It’s almost as easy as heating up take-out.
Give it a try and you’ll see what I’m talking about!
Here’s the recipe –
- 36 Large cheese ravioli
- 3 to 4 cups Marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare the cheese ravioli as directed on the packaging.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup or so (use the amount you like) of sauce into the bottom of a 9 inch x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Layer 12 (3 x 4) ravioli in the pan. Drizzle 1/2 cup or so of sauce over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Repeat with 2 additional layers.
- Sprinkle additional mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the lasagna in the center of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
I hope you love trying this Cheater Lasagna recipe! It’s definitely going to become a regular on my dinner menu.
Want more Lasagna? Try these recipes, too!
Signup for my daily newsletter to receive recipes, free printables, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!