Love meatloaf, but sick of the plain, old recipe you usually use? Try these Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf Bowls for dinner tonight!
I am a HUGE fan of anything that has mashed potatoes and cheese on top of it. And every time we have meatloaf of any sort, I always serve my own with the mashed potatoes on top.
So, the last time my daughter asked for our usual BBQ Meatloaf, I decided to take it to another level and came up with these Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf Bowls instead.
And they are soooo good!
It’s like the ultimate comfort food. And your whole family is sure to love these Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf Bowls.
Plus, they’re so stinking cute that you could easily serve them to guests, too!
But, the very best part about these Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf Bowls is how easy they are to make! They require just 7 simple ingredients and they’re ready to eat in less than an hour!
How awesome is that?!
All you have to do is throw some ground beef in a bowl, add some spices and a couple of eggs. Then mix it all up.
Separate the meat into 4 balls and then, smoosh the center of each ball into a bowl shape and smooth out the edges.
Scoop some mashed potatoes on top of each bowl (and if you want to make it super easy – use instant potatoes).
Then, drizzle on a little BBQ sauce, sprinkle on some cheese and bake.
It’s really that easy!
So, the next time someone in your house is begging for meatloaf, give this recipe a try! They are sure to love how delicious it is and you’re going to love the ease of making this meal.
Here’s the recipe…
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 2 cups mashed potatoes, prepared
- Barbecue sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Use your hands to mash it all together until it is well combined.
- Separate the meatloaf mixture into 4 large balls. Press the center of each ball down, to create a "bowl" shape.
- Scoop mashed potatoes into each of the meatloaf bowls.
- Drizzle barbecue sauce over the potatoes.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve hot.
You might also like:
- Mini BBQ Meatloaf: Ready in Less Than 1 Hour!
- Sweet & Tangy Mozzarella Parmesan Meatloaf
- 7 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.