This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
In need of something new for dinner? Try these super easy Cheesy Chicken Pizza Burgers tonight! The kids will love them and they’re ready in under an hour!
I am insanely busy this week preparing for my daughter’s graduation party this weekend and so, I’m keeping this short today. But, I wanted to make sure to share this recipe for these Cheesy Chicken Pizza Burgers because they are so stinking good!
You’ve really gotta try them!
Kids love them because they’re a combo of two of their favorite foods…chicken patties and pizza.
But, Mom – you’re going to love these because they take so little time to prepare!
This recipe is so easy to make and it only requires 4 ingredients!
You can use my homemade chicken patties recipe to start or just pick up a package of frozen chicken patties at the grocery store and use those instead.
The same goes for the sauce – use homemade pizza sauce or just buy a jar if you don’t have time to make it!
And the only other thing you need is some shredded mozzarella cheese. Which, obviously you can buy pre-shredded.
Plus, you can add your favorite pizza toppings, too. Just sprinkle on some bacon, add some pepperoni and you could even add a few slices of onion or peppers, if you like!
Here’s the recipe –
Supplies/Equipment used in this recipe:
- Homemade Chicken Patties Recipe (or you can use store-bought chicken patties)
- Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Baking Sheet
- 4 chicken patties
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken patties on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or as directed on the packaging. Remove from oven.
- Pour 1/4 cup pizza sauce over the chicken patties.
- Top with 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheeses.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger rolls with extra sauce for dipping.
You might also like:
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!