This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Looking for a quick and delicious garlic bread for dinner that won’t heat up the kitchen? Try my Cheesy Garlic Toast tonight and your whole family will be begging for more.
It’s been so hot here lately and I’ve been getting creative in the kitchen in order to keep the oven turned off. The other night we tried this Skillet Ziti that my daughter found on Pinterest.
We wanted some bread to go along with it, but it was stifling in the house already and there was no way I was turning on the oven. Instead, I used the toaster oven to make this super yummy Cheesy Garlic Toast and the whole family loved it.
This Cheesy Garlic Toast is so easy to make and it only requires 5 ingredients, but the best part is…you can make it even when it’s too hot to turn on the oven.
All you have to do is mix up some melted butter and garlic, toast a few English muffins and sprinkle some cheese on top.
This delicious bread is ready to go in just 5 minutes and it tastes great with any meal, but especially Italian.
Now, you can have some delicious bread with any meal without heating up the house with your oven – just use your toaster oven to make this amazing Cheesy Garlic Toast instead.
Here’s the recipe –
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 English Muffins
- Combine butter, garlic and oregano in a small bowl. Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds or until melted.
- Lightly toast English muffins in a toaster oven.
- Drizzle melted garlic butter over the muffins. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Return the Cheesy Garlic Toast to the toaster oven and bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
You might also like:
- The Best Basic Italian Bread Recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Bread Recipe: Ready in Just 15 Minutes!
- Garlic Herb Biscuits: Ready in Less Than 20 Minutes!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!