Hello, hello! I hope you’re week is going great! Today, I’m sharing a new recipe we’re calling Cheesy Sloppy Joe Fries.
Which is basically your typical Sloppy Joe sauce except…
I’m adding a TON of cheese and then, pouring it over top of some steaming hot french fries before serving it for dinner.
Does it get any better?
I think not!
I love playing around and recreating old-fashioned family favorites and one of ours is definitely Sloppy Joe’s.
My daughters love them, my husband loves them and well, I like them.
So, basically it’s a win-win all around here, but, this recipe might just be the best Sloppy Joe recipe that I’ve come up with yet!
It’s SO easy…
Requires just 6 standard household ingredients and it has a TON of cheese in it.
There’s literally almost no work involved, so if you can open jars, bottles and a bag of fries, you’ve got this covered!
No expert cooking skills required!
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s head to the kitchen and make these delicious Cheesy Sloppy Joe Fries!
Here’s the recipe…
Cheesy Sloppy Joe Fries
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the frozen french fries on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet on medium-high temperature.
- Pour the marinara sauce and bbq sauce over the ground beef and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes on low temperature.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over the marinara sauce on the skillet.
- Remove french fries from the oven and place an equal amount on 4 serving plates.
- Ladle cheesy sloppy joe sauce over the french fries and serve.
You might also like these recipes for Sloppy Joe’s:
Signup for my daily newsletter to receive recipes, free printables, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.