This delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe is the perfect combination of creamy Alfredo sauce, shredded chicken and crusty pizza dough. Plus, it’s super simple to make…even on a busy weeknight!
We love pizza around here and we try to have it as often as possible.
But, plain, old cheese pizza can get kind of boring if you eat it too often.
So, we like to try different kinds as often as possible. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe is one of our favorites.
It’s so creamy and delicious, you’re going to love it!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place butter in a medium pot and heat on medium temperature. Add the flour, garlic powder and black pepper to the melted butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour chicken broth and milk into the butter and flour mixture. Whisk until smooth and no clumps remain. Continue heating on medium temperature until the liquid begins to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Add cheddar and Parmesan cheeses to the cream mixture and remove from heat. Continue stirring until the cheeses melt.
- Add shredded chicken to the cheese sauce. Return to heat and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes on medium-low heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough into your desired shape. Place on baking sheet.
- Spoon Chicken Alfredo sauce over the prepared pizza dough. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve Chicken Alfredo Pizza as a stand alone dish or with your favorite salad to make a complete meal in minutes.
You might also like:
- How to Make Pizza at Home + 10 Pizza Recipes You Have to Try
- French Bread Pizza Burgers: Just 4 Ingredients!
- Homemade Pizza Muffins
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.