This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Hello! I hope you’re having an awesome week. Today, I’m sharing some super yummy, allergy friendly, Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies.
We recently found out that our youngest daughter has a variety of food sensitivities, including milk and eggs.
So, I’ve been trying out new baking recipes that are egg free and dairy free in hopes of finding something she actually likes.
It’s not an easy task! She’s a picky girl by nature and it seems like there are eggs and/or dairy in just about all the treats she eats.
This past week, I came across this recipe for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies and thought I’d give them a try.
They only require 4 ingredients and they’re super easy to mix together, so you can easily whip them up on weekday afternoon.
Surprisingly, they’re really good cookies and they got the seal of approval from my picky kiddo!
These yummy cookies are gluten free, egg free and dairy free.
Please note these cookies DO have peanut butter in them, but you could easily substitute that for margarine or any other plant based “butter”.
So, if you’ve got a friend or family member with food sensitivities, consider giving these cookies a try…you never know! They might just become a favorite.
Here’s the recipe…
- 2 cups oatmeal, gluten free
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dairy free
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine above ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop 12 spoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes.
You might also like:
- Lemon Balm Sugar Cookies
- The BEST Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive updates, along with free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!