Hello! I hope your week is going well. Today, I’m sharing a Chocolate Fudge Cream Pie recipe that has just 3 ingredients!
My husband LOVES Chocolate Cream pie, it’s probably one of his favorite desserts.
So, along with his New England Lobster Boil birthday dinner, I threw together this yummy pie.
It’s so delicious and with just 3 simple ingredients, it really doesn’t get any easier.
Chocolate Fudge Cream Pie Ingredients
- A frozen pie crust (or a crumb pie crust)
- Chocolate fudge pudding mix
That’s it…with the small, optional, exception of whipped cream, of course!
Personally, I add the whipped cream while serving because I don’t like that it gets so watery when added directly on top of the pie.
But, you do you!
If you like it spread all over the top of your pie, then spread away…
Either way, let’s make this pie because you are going to love it!
Here’s the recipe…
Chocolate Fudge Cream Pie
- 1 frozen pie crust (or premade crumb crust)
- 2 packages chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- Prepare pie crust as directed on the packaging (I baked mine for 15 minutes, then cool).
- Combine chocolate fudge pudding mix and milk in a large mixing bowl. Use a whisk or electric mixer to mix until thick and creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Pour pudding into cooled pie crust.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until ready to serve.
Serve topped with whipped cream!
You might also like these pie recipes…
- McDonald’s Apple Pie: Copycat Recipe
- Miniature Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pies
- Apple Crunch Pie Recipe
- The Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
I hope you love trying out this Chocolate Fudge Cream Pie recipe! Be sure to signup for my newsletter to receive free printables, recipes, and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.