This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Hello, I hope your week is going well! Today, I’m sharing a new recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies that are out of this world!
You’re going to love these super yummy brownies because they are SO EASY!
I mean like 6 ingredients easy and it all starts with a cake mix!
A marble cake mix to be exact and then, you add in a little peanut butter, some oil and eggs to make the batter before mixing in some chocolate chips AND peanut butter chips.
Throw it in the oven and
impatiently wait by the timer because you’re going to want to try these warm!
They are SO GOOD!
Almost like a warm Reeses peanut butter cup.
So, are you ready to head to the kitchen and make these yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies?
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 marble cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup EACH chocolate chips and peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Separate 1/2 the batter into a new bowl.
- Combine chocolate mix (from marble cake) into 1/2 the batter.
- Add chocolate chips to the chocolate batter and peanut butter chips to the peanut butter batter.
- Spread peanut butter mixture into an 8 inch x 8 inch, ungreased, cake pan.
- Use a spoon to plop scoops of the chocolate mixture around the top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Twist and twirl a butter knife through the mixture to create a marble effect.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
You might also like these chocolate peanut butter recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies
Don’t forget to signup for my daily newsletter to receive recipes, free printables, and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!