Are you in need of a sweet treat? This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce is the perfect topping for ice cream or yogurt and it makes a great stir-in for coffee, too!
You guys…this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce is NOT.GOOD. to have in the house!
I just want to eat it all! Like, straight out of the jar…
It’s so good on ice cream!
You can dip your favorite cookies into it and better yet, you can stir a teaspoon or so into your coffee and make a sort of Chocolate Peanut Butter Latte.
I’ll bet you could even melt it and pour it over a sheet cake to make a ganache like frosting!
Plus, it’s so easy to make, requires only a few ingredients and it yields enough to last for weeks in the refrigerator.
You have to try this stuff! You’re going to love it!
But, you might want to hide it from everyone else in the house…or their won’t be any left for you!
Here’s the recipe –
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Combine the peanut butter, hot cocoa mix, evaporated milk, confectioner's sugar, butter, vanilla and salt in a medium pot. Heat mixture on medium temperature until smooth and creamy. Whisk occasionally.
- Turn off the stove burner and remove pot from the heat.
- Pour marshmallows into the chocolate peanut butter mixture and stir until the marshmallows melt. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce into jars.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
You might also like:
- Apple Butter Frosting for Cakes and Treats
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer
- Homemade Chocolate Powdered Coffee Creamer
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Great Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.