This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Are you looking for a sweet treat to give the kids as a reward? Try these Cinnamon Vanilla Cake Mix Cookies – they’re quick and easy to whip up making them the perfect after school snack.
Most of the time I make cookies from scratch. I very rarely use a package mix, but when we need a quick treat these Cinnamon Vanilla Cake Mix Cookies do the trick every time. They’re delicious and so simple to throw together.
Use chocolate, strawberry, funfetti or even spice cake instead of yellow. Try different spices and flavor extracts. Or if you want to make them super special for the kids, add chocolate chips or candy to the mix.
They’ll love them!
You can even make shaped cookies with this recipe! Instead of rolling the dough into balls, just spread it onto a baking sheet. After baking (as directed below) just cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
Here’s the recipe –
*See my resources page for my favorite supplies!
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cake mix and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil, eggs and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Scoop mix into 1" balls. Roll cookie balls in a bowl of granulated sugar and arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve warm with a big glass of milk.
You might also like:
- Lemon Balm Sugar Cookies
- Orange Oatmeal Spice Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Great Day!