This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Looking for a sweet drink to quench your thirst…without a bunch of sugar? Try this Cranberry Pomegranate Iced Tea recipe – you’ll love it and your taste-buds will thank you!I love making homemade iced tea and as I said a few weeks ago, I like my iced tea SWEET. But,
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 bags cranberry pomegranate green tea
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1/8 cup honey
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Lemon slices, halved
- Mint leaves, optional
- Pour the lemon juice into a 2 liter pitcher.
- Add the cranberry pomegranate green tea bags.
- Pour boiling water over the tea bags. Allow the tea to stand for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags from the pitcher. Stir in the honey.
- Add ice cubes. Serve Cranberry Pomegranate Iced Tea cold.
- ** Throw in a few lemon slices and/or mint leaves to add extra flavor.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on