This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Love Ziti, but want something a little different? Then you have to try this Creamy Baked Ziti Recipe!
While we really love regular baked Ziti, sometimes it gets boring to have the same meal over and over again. So, you’ve got to switch it up a little bit and this Creamy Baked Ziti recipe is the perfect way to do just that.
By adding just 2 surprising ingredients, this plain, old “regular” baked Ziti turns into a whole new tasting experience that your family will love. And while you can certainly make this recipe any night of the week, it’s also perfect for a special family night, a holiday meal or even to bring along to a potluck!
No matter where you bring it, everyone is going to love this meal!
So, what are you waiting for? Add this Creamy Baked Ziti Recipe to your meal planner for the week and give it a try, you’re going to love it!
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Salt, as desired
- Pepper, as desired
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasonings
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes with basil
- 1 lb. Ziti
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat olive oil in a large pot on medium temperature. Add ground beef. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, as desired. Add Italian seasonings and garlic powder. Continue cooking for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour diced tomatoes and crushed tomatoes into the pot with the browned ground beef. Stir to combine. Cook the sauce until boiling. Turn the temperature down to medium low and allow the sauce to simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Ziti pasta as directed on the packaging. Drain.
- In a separate dish, combine the heavy cream and ranch salad dressing. Slowly pour the cream mixture into the sauce, stirring constantly. Turn the temperature on the sauce back up to medium and stir occasionally until boiling.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the Ziti into a 9” x 13” casserole dish. Add 1 -1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese. Pour the sauce over the Ziti and cheese. Stir to combine. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup shredded mozzarella over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with warm, crusty Italian bread.
- Homemade Lasagna Recipe
- Cheese Ravioli Lasagna AKA Cheater Lasagna
- Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce Recipe
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!