This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Get dinner on the table in no time with this super easy Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe! It all cooks in just one pan and it’s ready in 20 minutes or less!
It’s true! With this semi-homemade Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe you can serve your family a spectacular dinner in less than 20 minutes. Using ingredients that you actually have on hand.
Even on a really busy night.
This simple recipe only requires a few ingredients and you whip up the sauce right in your cooking pan…so no extra mixing dishes!
Plus, it all starts with a package of frozen chicken that you’ll combine with a decadent, homemade, creamy garlic sauce. So, no breading the chicken, either!
Then, you just pour this creamy, deliciousness over angel hair pasta and serve…
It’s so easy! Even a budding chef can whip up this recipe in no time at all.
If you like chicken and garlic…you’re going to love this Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe!
There is no need to rush out to the grocery store to buy special ingredients, either. Just think of this recipe as a base and build on it from there.
You could add some broccoli, green beans, carrots or even mixed vegetables to amp up the “healthy”. Or serve it over rice or grits instead of pasta if you want to.
If you want to get really fancy, put this Creamy Garlic Chicken on some sub rolls and sprinkle a little extra shredded Parmesan over the top. Then bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, for a couple of minutes, to melt the cheese. Serve with Homemade French Fries.
Just mix it up, however you like, using whatever ingredients you have available!
So, let’s get started…
- 1 pkg breaded frozen chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon scallions, dried
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Angel hair pasta
- Prepare the frozen chicken as suggested on the package.
- Place butter into a medium pot and heat on medium-low temperature until it melts. Whisk in flour.
- Add milk to the flour mixture. Add salt, black pepper, red pepper and scallions. Stir until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Continue cooking on medium-low heat until the sauce starts to become creamy (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until smooth.
- Add cooked chicken to the sauce. Return to heat and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
Don’t forget to add this delicious Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe to your menu planner this month!
You might also like:
- Spicy Chicken Ramen: 5 Ingredients & 10 Minutes
- Garlic Chicken and Linguini
- Chicken & Biscuits Recipe
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on