Happy New Year! Here’s an all new dinner meal plan with a free printable menu to help you get the new year started right!
Today is the last day of 2018, can you believe it?! Tomorrow we will all wake up to the year 2019 and here in Vermont…we’ll wake up to more snow, too.
So, with the new year comes new changes and one of the things I’m changing here on Food Life Design is the way I do my dinner meal plan each week.
As you know, I’ve been playing around with the format and early this past fall, I started offering the dinner meal plan with a free printable menu. Which I know you love! So, don’t worry…the printable isn’t going anywhere!
But, I am switching from a weekly menu plan to a monthly dinner meal plan.
Because that’s how I usually do my own menu. I prefer to use a monthly dinner meal plan. In the past, I’d break it down for you each week. But, from now on, I’m going to post the whole menu on the 1st of each month.
I think you will find that it simplifies your life, too. Not only will you have the whole month of meals laid out before you, but you’ll also be able to grocery shop on a bi-weekly or monthly basis if you prefer.
It’ll be so much easier for you to follow along and it will save me a ton of time…leaving more time for me to post new recipes and other fun stuff.
So, on that note…let’s get to the new dinner meal plan for January 2019!
Here’s the free printable menu:
And here’s the links to all the recipes…
January 2019 Dinner Meal Plan
- Creamy Baked Ziti
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken from Two Peas and Their Pod | French Fries
- Reuban Sandwiches from Boars Head
- Chinese Pineapple Chicken
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Fried Chicken from Cooking Nook | Mashed Potatoes from Simply Recipes
- Beef Tacos from Martha Stewart
- Maple Chicken and Waffles from The Baker Mama
- Hamburgers (here’s 70+ recipes from Delish!) | Macaroni and Cheese from Feast and Farm
- Homemade Cheese Pizza
- General Tso Chicken
- Pulled Pork from 100 Days of Real Food | BBQ Baked Beans
- Meatball Subs | French Fries
- Chicken Nachos from Mama Loves Food
- Scrambled Eggs | Bacon | Toast (Does this one really need a recipe?)
- Honey BBQ Chicken | Country Fried Potatoes
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry from Wholesomelicious
- Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna
- Homemade Chicken Patties | Tater Tots from Inspired Taste
- Beef Taco Salad from The Spruce Eats
- BBQ Chicken Tostadas from Life, Love and Good Food
- Bacon and Garlic Flatbread Pizza
- Cheeseburgers from ChowHound | French Fries
- Chicken and Biscuits
- Meatloaf | Mashed Potatoes from Buns in My Oven
- Chicken Tacos from Mexican Please
- French Toast from Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken from All Recipes | Egg Noodles
Whew! That’s a whole lotta delicious meals coming your way!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.