Love Chicken Parmesan, but hate the time it takes to make it? Try my Easy Chicken Parmesan recipe – It tastes just as good as the traditional recipe without all the wasted time.
I love, love Chicken Parmesan. I mean really love it! My family makes fun of me, because even when we go to the fanciest Italian restaurants, I will always choose it from the menu.
It’s so good, I just can’t help myself!
I like to make it at home, too. But sometimes I’m lazy and I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
Instead I’ve come up with a quick and easy 30 minute recipe that tastes just as good, but doesn’t take so much time.
You still use all the same ingredients and follow the same simple steps, but there’s no pounding of the meat. There’s also no waiting for the fryer to heat up!
Just follow each step and before you know it this Chicken Parm is on the dinner table with a side of pasta.
You’re going to love it!
Here’s the recipe –
- Large skillet
- 2 bowls
- Large casserole dish
- Spicy Meat Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 quart spicy meat sauce
- 1 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter on medium temperature.
- Whisk the eggs and ranch salad dressing together in a bowl.
- In a separate dish, combine the breadcrumbs and flour.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place each piece of chicken into the hot oil as you coat. Brown for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Position the chicken in a large casserole dish.
- Cover each piece of chicken with spicy meat sauce. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with angel hair and warm, crusty garlic bread.
You might also like:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.