Looking for a quick and easy dinner that doesn’t require a great deal of ingredients? Try these Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches tonight!
These Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches are super quick, super easy and sure to fill your family’s belly’s while saving you a ton of time.
Here’s the recipe:
- 4 pieces Chicken Parmesan, premade
- 4 Club rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Prepare Chicken Parmesan as directed or re-heat leftovers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice club rolls in half, lengthwise.
- Combine butter, garlic and rosemary in a small dish.
- Spread garlic butter on the inside of each half of the club rolls.
- Place a piece of Chicken Parmesan on the bottom half of each club roll.
- Arrange the tops of each roll onto the chicken.
- Wrap each Chicken Parmesan sandwich in foil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Serve hot with french fries or a salad.
You might also like these chicken recipes:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.