This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Skip the line and make your own Five Guys Burger copycat at home! This super easy recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes and uses only 5 ingredients…
Happy Monday – I hope you had a great weekend! Today, I’m sharing one of my favorite copycat recipes – The Five Guys Burger Copycat.
Have you ever had a Five Guys Burger?
No? You, my friend, are missing out.
Yes? Then you totally know what I’m talking about!
Either way? You’re going to want to make this recipe.
It’s super easy!
As in 5 ingredients and ready in less than 15 minutes…
Plus, you can add your favorite toppings and make your own personalized burger.
Just like at the restaurant!
Personally, I like relish, grilled jalapenos and ketchup on my hamburger, but you do you!
Put out some grilled onions, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, pickles or whatever else your family might like and let everyone pick their own!
Add a side of homemade french fries and they’ll really love it!
So, are you ready to try this Five Guys Burger Copycat?
Let’s head to the kitchen and get started…
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 4 slices American cheese
- Hamburger buns
- Preheat a flat griddle to medium-high temperature on your stove top.
- Combine the ground beef, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Separate into 4 large balls.
- Place each ball between 2 pieces of wax paper.
- Use the bottom of a small frying pan to gently press the balls into flat discs.
- Place each hamburger patty onto the hot griddle. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Arrange sliced American cheese on top of each patty and allow it to melt.
- Serve on fluffy hamburger buns with your favorite toppings.
You might also like these hamburger recipes:
Signup for my daily newsletter to receive recipes, free printables, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!