This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Surprise your little ones and their classmates with a goody bag full of treats decorated with this adorable St. Patrick’s Day treat topper.
St. Patrick’s Day is coming and with it comes classroom parties in need of treats!
So, why not send your little ones to school with goody bags decorated with an adorable free printable St. Patrick’s Day treat topper?!
Here’s how to make your own –
- Print the free St. Patrick’s Day treat topper below.
- Cut out the treat toppers.
- Fill snack sized zipper bags with gold candy coins.
- Fold treat toppers in half and staple to the top of the bags.
Just click the image below to begin downloading –
Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Treat Topper
Brought to you by VLHamlinDesign
Please note: This free printable St. Patrick’s Day treat topper is a gift from me to you and cannot be sold, transferred or altered, in any way, without my written consent. Feel Free to share the link with family and friends so they can download their own copy.
You might also like:
- Homemade Corned Beef Recipe
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
- 10 St. Patrick’s Day Recipes You’re Going to Love!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!