This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
These 4 ingredient French Bread Pizza Burgers are the perfect lunch or dinner on a busy day!
I have SO.MANY.RECIPES. saved to share with you and honestly, I don’t know if I’ll ever get them all written. But, these French Bread Pizza Burgers are on the dinner menu for this week.
I figured I should probably get the recipe up before we get to Friday and you realize that I didn’t provide you with a recipe for this meal!
When I was in elementary school, we still had a few older women that ran our school cafeteria and they actually cooked most of our food from scratch. Pizza burgers were on the menu at least once a month and I loved them.
So, one day when I was preparing hamburgers for dinner, I realized that I had some leftover french bread from having Spaghetti & Spicy Meat Sauce earlier that week.
I quickly changed my mind about the regular, old cheeseburgers and thus became the French Bread Pizza Burgers that I’m sharing today.
I hope you love them as much as we do!
Here’s the handy dandy printable recipe:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 large French bread
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet on medium high temperature.
- Add the pizza sauce to the ground beef and stir to cover the meat. Reduce temperature to medium low.
- Slice French bread in half vertically and then, again horizontally to create. Arrange French bread on a large baking sheet with the cut sides facing up.
- Spread the ground beef and pizza sauce on each piece of bread.
- Cover the meat and sauce with shredded cheese.
- Turn the temperature of the oven down to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the French Bread Pizza Burgers into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
You might also like:
- How to Make Pizza at Home + 10 Pizza Recipes You Have to Try
- French Bread Pizza
- Homemade Cheese Pizza
- Flatbread Pizza with Spicy Bacon & Garlic
- Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce Garlic Pizza
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!