Looking for a quick and easy bread to go with dinner? These garlic herb biscuits are the perfect accompaniment to any meal!
Garlic Herb Biscuits are super-easy to make and they’re ready to eat in less than 20 minutes!
And considering they only require a few random pantry ingredients and a couple of spices, they live on my dinner menu plan!
They’re super cheap to make and I almost always have all the ingredients on hand. Plus, everybody loves them!
So, if you need a quick and easy bread for your dinner tonight, give these yummy biscuits a try.
Your family…and your budget…will thank you!
Here’s the recipe –
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, parsley and rosemary in a large mixing bowl.
- Add shortening and mix on medium speed until the mixture resembles sand.
- Pour buttermilk and garlic into the flour mixture. Mix on medium speed until just combined.
- Scoop 8 dough balls onto a large, ungreased, baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
You might also like:
- The Best Basic Italian Bread Recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Bread Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Buns Recipe: Ready in 30 Minutes!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.