This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
What on earth could be better than a chocolate chip cookie and a big, old glass of cold milk? Homemade chocolate chip cookies and milk, of course!
With my delicious Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar you can make your own in just minutes…any day of the week – without the big mess!
All you have to do is prepare a few jars ahead and stick them in your pantry.
Whenever you feel the need for some chocolate-y goodness, you just pull out a jar and mix it all up in 1 bowl. Scoop it onto a baking sheet and bake. It’s that simple!
Chocolate chip cookie mix in a jar also makes a great gift for family and friends, so while you’re making your own stock pile, consider doubling the recipe to keep some extra on hand for last-minute gifts.
It’s perfect for little kids, busy moms and most especially the elderly.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get in the kitchen and start mixing – not only will you save yourself a ton of time for the future, but you’ll have a few gifts ready, too!
Here’s the recipe –
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup walnuts, optional
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
To Make the Mix:
- Combine the above ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dry mixture into a quart-sized canning jar to store for future use.
- Store in a cool, dry place such as your pantry or a kitchen cabinet.
Ready to make the cookies now?
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) butter - 2 eggs - 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the mixture and stir to combine.
- Use a medium scoop to scoop the cookies onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Serve warm with a big, glass of cold milk.
You might also like:
- The BEST Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!