This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Use up the leftovers from your dinner and make this delicious Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce Garlic Bread Pizza. It’s so easy to prepare and takes just 10 minutes in the toaster oven.
I love to use up leftovers from dinner to make lunch and that’s how we figured out the recipe for this Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce Garlic Bread Pizza.
It’s a great way to save money and reduce your food waste. Most of the time, I’m the one that eats the leftovers, but every now and then, the kids and the husband like them, too.
It really depends on what we have left from dinner the night before…
We had some leftovers from our Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce dinner the other night. I figured I’d just throw some of the sauce on top of the Parmesan Garlic Bread and sprinkle on some mozzarella, but my daughter had different ideas.
She decided we should try putting the leftover spaghetti on top of the sauce and bread and then to top it with mozzarella cheese. And she loved it.
So, I thought it’d be a perfect leftover lunch recipe to share with you. Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce Garlic Bread Pizza is so easy to put together and it’s a great way to use up your leftovers.
Here’s the recipe –
Get the recipe for Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce here!
- Leftover Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce
- Leftover Parmesan Garlic Bread
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat your toaster oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out your leftovers.
- Spread the leftover Spicy Meat Sauce on top of the Parmesan Garlic Bread.
- Add leftover spaghetti noodles.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the noodles.
- Place the the Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce Garlic Pizza into the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Slice into long strips and serve hot.
Get the recipe for Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce here - http://www.vlhamlin.com/spaghetti-and-spicy-meat-sauce-recipe/
You might also like:
- Make Your Own Individual Cheese Pizza for the Freezer
- Homemade Pizza Muffins: Ready to Eat in 30 Minutes!
- Flatbread Pizza with Spicy Bacon & Garlic
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Great Day!