I have gathered up some really fantastic Memorial Day Party Ideas for you! Whether you are looking for a theme, décor inspiration or some fun recipes to include in your Memorial Day gathering….this list might have just what you need!
It’s been a couple of years since we all could relax and really plan the perfect get together. What better holiday weekend then Memorial Day to kick off the summer that we all have been hoping for. A summer were we can feel more together and free!
Here’s 12 Memorial Day Party Ideas you are going to love…
A good ol’ fashioned BBQ would do the trick but why not spice it up and have a more focused and FUN theme for your party? Go ahead and check out these ideas for an interesting way to spend your Memorial Day!
- Build your own hot dog bar – The Food In My Beard
- Ice cream social – House of Nash
- Summer Seafood Boil – Giggles Galore
- All American Summer Drinks Bash – The Soccer Mom Blog
These DIY décor options will really bring together the patriotic feel to your party!
- Painted Lawn Stars – Princess Pinky Girl
- American Flag Mason Jar Silverware Holders – Crafty Morning
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath – Busy Creating Memories
- America Holiday Board – Building Our Hive
Some delicious and creative recipes that will bring your Memorial Day gathering to the next level!!
- Patriotic Celebration Pretzels– Lady Behind The Curtain
- American Flag Cheese Tray – The BakerMama
- Patriotic Popcorn – JaMonkey
- Firecracker Hot Dogs– Handmade in the Heartland
The options are truly endless to throw a really wonderful Memorial Day Party. Get your red, white and blue out and come together to enjoy the holiday.
You Might Also Like…
- 10 Best Grilled Fruit Desserts and More!
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Cherry-Berry Nectarine Fruit Salad
Love, light and a little grace…
Olivia Whalen is mama to three young girls who is devoted to creative learning, exploration and free range imagination. Olivia enjoys thinking outside of the box when it comes to preparing homemade baby food or meals for her family. She most enjoys allowing the little minds in her life to flourish and with that you will see her write about creative kid crafts, recipes that fit a family budget and keep everyone asking for more, tips and tricks for a tiny babe, and beginner homesteader fun! Some of her hobbies include gardening, hiking, reading, cooking or just basking in motherhood.