This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Looking for something new to serve your family tonight? Mini BBQ Meatloaf is a cheap and easy dinner that your whole family will love.
My oldest daughter loves meatloaf. It’s probably her favorite meal so, I try to put it on the dinner menu often. But, plain old meatloaf just doesn’t cut it for me. Our mini BBQ meatloaf is a great way to boost the spice without too much extra work, so it’s one of my favorite ways to make it.
Plus, these little meatloaves are so darn cute!
They’re easy to make and only require 4 ingredients and some spices, so mini meatloaf is perfect to serve at a party instead of meatballs, too.
For every pound of ground beef, you get 4 servings which makes these miniature meatloaves a cheap dinner, too!
Easy and cheap?
It doesn’t get any better than that!
Here’s the recipe –
Mini BBQ Meatloaf
- Large bowl
- Baking sheet
- lb. ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Additional barbecue sauce for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use your hands to shape 4 miniature meatloaves.
- Place meatloaves onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and sizzling.
- Remove meatloaf from the oven and drizzle with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable.
You might also like:
- Sweet & Tangy Mozzarella Parmesan Meatloaf
- Spicy Hawaiian Meatball Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Meatball Subs Recipe
Have a Spectacular Day!