This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Need some inspiration for dinner? Come in and check out my October Menu Plan! It’s chock full of delicious fall dinners!
It’s time for cozy, blankets and warm, comfort foods. Don’t you love it? The cool breezes, fallen leaves and brilliant colors?
Fall is my favorite time of year! And the food is one of my very favorite things. After eating salads and veggies all summer, I’m ready for some hearty soups and stews.
Are you ready for comfort food?
That’s great! Because this month’s menu has lots of super delicious soups, casseroles and hot sandwiches to keep you warm as the temperatures drop and the days get shorter.
So, come on – let’s get started…
October Menu Plan
- Toasted Caprese Garlic Bread
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Taquitos
- Cheeseburger Chowder
- Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Cucumber-Tomato Salad
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Hamburger Potato Casserole
- Jalapeno Popper Chili
- Chicken Mozzarella Pasta
- Bourbon Street Chicken
- “Cracked Out” Chicken Bubble Up
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta
- BBQ Chicken Burgers
- Parmiagiana Di Manzo (Beef Parmesan)
- Lasagna Soup
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf
- Creamy Garlic Chicken
- Chicken Yakisoba
- Honey BBQ Chicken Strips
- Layered Doritos Casserole
- Chili Mac and Cheese
- Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Beef Noodle Stir Fry
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Meatloaf Zombies
- Black Spaghetti
- Poison Apples
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on