This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Looking for a quick, easy cookie recipe to add to your Christmas baking list? These Orange Oatmeal Spice Cookies are ready in minutes and they only require a few, simple ingredients.
As I mentioned the other day, I’ve got a long list of Christmas recipes that I want to make this year and these Orange Oatmeal Spice Cookies are one of our favorites. I try to make them every year because the whole family loves them.
They are perfect for adding to the cookie baskets we make for our extended family and friends!
I love making cookie baskets for everyone at Christmas time!
We always add a bunch of different cookies and some homemade candy, too. It’s a sweet gift that is both affordable and well loved – what could be better?
These Orange Oatmeal Spice Cookies are not only delicious, but they’re super easy to make which puts them high up on my list of favorite Christmas cookies!
From start to finish, these cookies are ready in about 15 minutes – you just can’t beat that unless you’re using a packaged mix.
So, what are you waiting for? Get baking, my friend!
Here’s the recipe –
* Visit my resources page to see my favorite supplies!
- Large mixing bowl
- Large baking sheet
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flour, white sugar, brown sugar, rolled oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves in a large bowl.
- Add the butter, egg and orange extract to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Scoop the cookie mixture onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the pan and cool on waxed paper or a wire cooling rack.
You might also like:
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!