This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Hello! Hope you’re having a great week – today, I’m sharing my favorite Peanut Butter Maple Smoothie recipe and I hope you love it as much as I do!
As I’ve mentioned in the past, breakfast is not my favorite meal.
I don’t mind eating it for dinner, but I don’t relish the thought of putting something so heavy in my stomach first thing in the morning.
So most of the time, I eat something light.
A small slice of coffee cake…
A granola bar…
But, my absolute favorite breakfast is a smoothie.
And this Peanut Butter Maple Smoothie is definitely the one I make the most often.
It’s easy to throw together and I always have yogurt, peanut butter, bananas and maple syrup on hand.
And if you want to make it even better for you, you could blend in some spinach, nuts, oats, flax seed or even some healthy spices like cinnamon and nutmeg.
So, if you need a quick, easy and healthy breakfast – give this smoothie a try!
You’ll love it!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (I use Cabot Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 banana
- 1-1/2 cups milk (I use whole milk, feel free to substitute with your milk of choice)
- Place all of the above ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 seconds on high speed.
- Pour and serve immediately.
You might also like these recipes:
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer
- Maple Cinnamon Chip and Golden Raisin Scones
- Maple Vanilla Zucchini Bread
Don’t forget to signup for my daily newsletter to receive recipes, free printables, and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!