Need a quick and easy dinner recipe that doesn’t require many ingredients? These Pizza Burger Puffs are just thing to fill your belly fast!
I love to cook and most of the time, I like to make things from scratch, but sometimes it’s just so much easier to throw together a semi-homemade dinner that’s ready in under 30 minutes. These Pizza Burger Puffs definitely fit the bill.
These Pizza Burger Puffs are so simple to throw together and they only require 4 ingredients!
Plus, you can alter the recipe however you like – add pepperoni, throw in some veggies, stuff them full of leftover meats or try different sauces like Alfredo.
This simple recipe is going to become your new best friend and your family is going to love trying all the different versions that you come up with!
So, go ahead, get a package of ground beef out for dinner tonight and give it a shot – let me know how it turns out!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar pizza sauce (or 1 1/2 cups homemade pizza sauce)
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Additional fillings, as desired (vegetables, other meats, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown ground beef in a medium sauce pan.
- Add pizza sauce to ground beef and stir to combine. Heat on medium temperature until bubbling.
- Unroll 1 tub of crescent roll dough and lay flat in a roasting pan.
- Spread ground beef and cheese mixture onto the crescent roll dough.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Unroll the second tube of crescent roll dough and lay over the top of the cheese.
- Press down the edges of the dough to seal the meat and cheese inside.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove Pizza Burger Puffs from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve.
Looking for something else?
Head over to the Recipes page to find more delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Don’t forget to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, recipes, coupons for VLHamlinDesign and more right in your inbox!
Love this post? PIN It to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.