Need a quick and easy recipe for lunch that doesn’t require a lot of ingredients? Try this delicious Pizza Quesadilla – you’ll love how easy it is and the kids will beg for the cheesy goodness!
As I’ve mentioned about a zillion times, we love pizza around here. But to be honest, I’ve been a bit lazy about stocking up the freezer lately and we’re all out of homemade frozen pizza.
So, when I wanted pizza the other day for lunch, I had to be inventive and I came up with this delicious (and quick!) pizza quesadilla instead.
It’s so easy to make and it literally takes all of 10 minutes to cook. Plus, it requires just 3 ingredients! Ingredients that you probably have sitting in your pantry right now.
There is no excuse not to try this recipe!
Unless you don’t like pizza…in which case…carry on.
I mean, you could always add some pepperoni or mushrooms, if you want, but they’re not at all necessary if you don’t have any on hand.
So, don’t rush out to the grocery to buy a bunch of stuff.
The next time your itching for some cheesy goodness and you don’t have any frozen pizza, try a pizza quesadilla – you will love it – I promise!
Here’s the printable recipe:
- 2 tortillas (flour or corn)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet on medium-high temperature.
- Place 1 tortilla on the griddle. Cover with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza sauce and cover with the 2nd tortilla. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Flip your pizza quesadilla over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza quesadilla from the griddle and allow it to cool for a minute or so. Use a pizza cutter to slice quesadilla into 4 triangles.
- Serve hot with extra sauce for dipping.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.