Love a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but hate the price? Learn how to make homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup and brew your own at home!
It’s time, you guys!!!! The leaves and apples are starting to fall and that means it’s time for a nice, warm, cozy Pumpkin Spice Latte.
And, as you all know, I love me some coffee!!
But, don’t head out to your local coffee shop for your spicy fix! Save your money and make your own at home.
It’ll only take you about 10 minutes to whip up your own syrup!
All you have to do is dump some sugar, water, pumpkin puree and a few spices into a pot and Wallah – you’ve got your own Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup for making homemade lattes!
So, the next time you get the craving for some sweet and spicy fall goodness, don’t waste your money at the local coffee shop!
Make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte at home with this super simple recipe…
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all of the above ingredients, except vanilla extract, in a small pot.
- Heat on high temperature until boiling.
- Turn temperature off. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 16 ounce squeeze bottle or a pint jar.
- Store your Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
To Make a Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pour 1/2 cup milk into a microwave safe mug. Heat on high temperature for 1 minute.
Pour 2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup into the hot milk and stir well.
Fill the rest of the cup with strong coffee or your favorite espresso and serve hot.
You might also like:
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer
- Your New Favorite Iced Coffee
- 10 Best Christmas Gifts for Coffee Lovers Under $50
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.