Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli AlfredoI love trying out new recipes and putting a new twist on old favorites. But, sometimes, it’s just too time-consuming to spend hours in the kitchen and I just want a simple meal to throw together for the family. This Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli Alfredo is exactly that. Simple. It really doesn’t get any easier than this…short of throwing a boxed meal into the microwave. With just 3 ingredients and 30 minutes, this super-easy recipe proves that you CAN have a delicious dinner ready for the family without spending hours in the kitchen.
Here’s the recipe…
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 package cheese ravioli, frozen
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce into a medium pot. Heat, on medium-low, until just bubbling.
- Fill a large pot with water and heat, on high, until boiling. Pour the frozen ravioli into the boiling water. Cook as directed on the packaging (cooking times may vary). Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Place the ravioli into a large casserole dish.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over the ravioli and gently stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve hot with fresh, Italian bread.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:I hope you enjoy trying out my Quick & Easy Baked Ravioli Alfredo recipe. I just know you’re going to love it!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.