This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Are you looking for a quick, easy and delicious dinner recipe that involves seafood and only a little bit of money? My Quick & Easy Shrimp Scampi recipe is sweet, simple and requires very little time, plus it’s cheap to make for a crowd. You’re going to love it!
One of our favorite ways to make seafood at home is with this Quick & Easy Shrimp Scampi recipe. Not only is it easy to throw together, but this recipe easily serves a family of 4 without spending a ton of money.
My husband and I love seafood. It’s a special treat that we usually have for Christmas, New Years Eve, my birthday, his birthday or our anniversary.
Otherwise, it’s not really on our dinner menu. But, every once in awhile, I’ll splurge and buy some shrimp, snow crab legs or some kind of fancy fish.
Medium shrimp at the grocery store are usually around $10.00 a pound, which includes about 40 to 50 shrimp.
Considering this recipe only requires a dozen or so, that’s only around $3.00 worth of shrimp!
It’s almost cheaper than cooking with ground beef.
So, the next time you get a hankering for some seafood, don’t lock your wallet in your safe! Give this Quick & Easy Shrimp Scampi recipe a try, it tastes so good, you’ll almost feel guilty.
But, you don’t have to…it’s okay to splurge every now and then, especially when the splurge costs less than lunch at the drive-thru!
Here’s the recipe –
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 12-16 medium shrimp, peeled and cooked
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Prepare angel hair pasta as directed on the packaging.
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium temperature. Add garlic and saute until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Mix Italian salad dressing and water. Pour into skillet, add wine and stir to combine.
- Place shrimp in the skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until bright pink.
- Serve immediately over angel hair pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese, as desired.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!