I am a big fan of roasted Brussels sprouts…or Brussels sprouts in general, but the husband doesn’t really love them.
However, top them with this delicious maple bacon balsamic glaze and he eats them like they’re candy!
And they do taste like candy!
So, if someone in your family isn’t the biggest fan of the adorable “baby cabbage” then, give this recipe a try…you won’t regret it!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes with Maple Bacon Balsamic Glaze
First, cut your Brussels sprouts in half and arrange them on a baking sheet.
Dice up the potatoes, nice and tiny, then, add them to the sprouts.
Now, combine some balsamic glaze, maple syrup and Sriracha sauce, with a little bit of salt and pepper, in a small bowl, then drizzle it over the top of the veggies.
Crumble up some cooked bacon and sprinkle it over the top.
Throw it all in the oven and bake for around 20 minutes.
Serve warm with your favorite main dish!
- 16 ounce bag Brussels Sprouts, sliced in half
- 2 cups potatoes, washed, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts and potatoes on a large baking sheet.
- Combine balsamic glaze, maple syrup, Sriracha sauce, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Main Dish Suggestions:
You might also like:
- Candied Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes and Green Beans
- Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus with Lemon
Have an Awesome Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.