This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Are your kids begging for Sloppy Joes, but you’re out of buns? Try this Sloppy Joe Goulash recipe – it has the exact same flavor, but it’s served with noodles instead of bread!
We all love Sloppy Joes, but it can be tiring having the same old sandwich, time and time again. So, I like to play around with classic recipes and one of my favorite “remake recipes” is this Sloppy Joe Goulash.
It’s quick and easy to make, plus it only requires 4 ingredients! Oh and it’s a one-pot meal, too. So, easy clean up!
What could be better?!
So, the next time you realize you’re out of buns, try this yummy Sloppy Joe Goulash recipe for dinner. You’ll be glad you did.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 lb. elbow pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Prepare pasta as directed on the packaging. Brown ground beef in a large skillet on medium temperature.
- Add tomatoes and ground beef to the browned meat. Stir to combine.
- Drain water from pasta. Return to pot.
- Pour meat sauce over the pasta. Stir to combine.
- Serve hot.
Don’t forget to add this meal to your menu planner!
You might also like:
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox