Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well so far – today, we’re talking about one of my very favorite meals and that is pizza of course! Or in this case…Spicy Hawaiian Pizza.
Oh yes, my friend, this super easy recipe will have you making your own Spicy Hawaiian Pizza at home in less time than it takes to order delivery!
Added bonus if you live in a super rural location, like I do, since pizza delivery is just not an option anyway.
As we’ve discussed in the past, around here we LOVE pizza and eat some form of it at least once a week.
So, obviously plain cheese pizza can get pretty boring after awhile and we need to spice things up now and then.
That’s where my Spicy Hawaiian Pizza recipe comes in – it’s made with all the same ingredients as a traditional cheese pizza, but that’s where the similarities end…
Instead, I’ve topped this one with lots of diced pineapple, pepperoni and cherry pepper rings.
But, if you don’t have all of those ingredients, feel free to switch out the pepperoni for ham or bacon.
Use jalapeno or banana pepper rings in place of the cherry peppers, if that’s what you have on hand.
No frozen pizza dough? Not a problem – here’s my recipe for homemade dough!
Out of jarred pizza sauce? It’s easy to make your own with this recipe!
Either way, this pizza is going to be delicious and your family is going to love it.
So, the next time they’re begging for delivery, don’t waste your time and money – just make this Spicy Hawaiian Pizza instead!
Here’s the recipe:
Spicy Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
- 1 pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cherry pepper rings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out pizza dough, on a lightly floured surface, into a large circle (about 16" size).
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange pineapple, pepperoni and cherry pepper rings over the cheese.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Place pizza on the center rack in your oven. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Slice into 8 triangles.
- Serve hot.
You might also like these pizza recipes:
- How to Make Pizza at Home + 10 Pizza Recipes You Have to Try
- Flatbread Pizza with Spicy Bacon & Garlic
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread
Signup for my daily newsletter to receive recipes, free printables, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.