Hello! Hope you’re doing great! Today, I’m sharing a new recipe for Spicy Shrimp Tacos that I hope you will love as much as we do.
I never thought I’d like shrimp tacos, honestly.
But, these things are amazing!
Between the saltiness of the shrimp, the crispness of the cabbage salad and the sweetness of the pineapple and corn, heavenly angels sing inside your mouth.
Even if you don’t believe me (and you really shouldn’t!), you should absolutely try these tacos.
Because in that respect, I’m being totally honest.
These things are so delicious that even my super picky teenager said “You should totally make these again”.
And in teen speak, that basically means they are the best thing since sliced bread.
Here’s the recipe:
Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 lb. large shrimp, cooked
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup corn
- 4 Soft taco shells
- Combine the shredded red and green cabbages in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour dressing mixture over the cabbage. Stir to cover all of the cabbage. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour chili garlic sauce over shrimp in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high temperature.
- Place pineapple and corn into the skillet and saute for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Add shrimp to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes. Flip shrimp and continue to cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Arrange 4 to 5 shrimp, with pineapple and corn, on a soft taco shell. Cover with cabbage mixture.
- Wrap taco, as desired and serve hot.
You might also like:
Don’t forget to signup for my daily newsletter to receive recipes, free printables, and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.